By Elke Grawert
This ebook compiles scholarly analyses of the implementation of the facility sharing contract of the CPA, of ongoing conflicts with specific recognize to land concerns, of the demanding situations of the reintegration of internally displaced humans and refugees, and of the repercussions of the CPA in otherregions of Sudan in addition to in neighbouring countries.
Elke Grawert is Senior Lecturer on the Institute for Intercultural & foreign reviews (InIIS), college of Social Sciences, college of Bremen, Germany.
Read or Download After the Comprehensive Peace Agreement in Sudan (Eastern Africa Series) PDF
Best war & peace books
Stretching throughout continents and centuries, The Origins of warfare: Violence in Prehistory presents a desirable exam of executions, torture, ritual sacrifices, and different acts of violence devoted within the prehistoric international. Written as an available consultant to the character of existence in prehistory and to the underpinnings of human violence.
Considering the fact that its unencumber in 2009 Israeli Apartheid: A Beginner’s advisor has develop into a vital primer for undergraduate scholars and activists attending to grips with the Palestine/Israel clash for the 1st time. Ben White skilfully distills the paintings of lecturers and specialists right into a hugely available creation.
Via a multidisciplinary process, African Frontiers counters the superficial, Eurocentric and gender insensitive dominant discursive illustration of Africa in the discourse of battle and clash administration, and protection and peace/nation-building. The chapters historicize and theorize the realities in postcolonial African states, and the ramifications at the continents destiny.
A finished advent to the countries of critical and japanese Europe over a part century of turbulent swap - from submit battle subjugation by way of the Soviet Union to either shared and divergent stories of post-Communist transition to free-market democracies.
- Conflitti, mediazione e diritto interculturale (Scienze per la pace) (Italian Edition)
- NATO’s Post-Cold War Politics: The Changing Provision of Security (New Security Challenges)
- From Rome to Kampala : The first 2 amendments to the Rome Statute
- Refugees, Prisoners and Camps: A Functional Analysis of the Phenomenon of Encampment
- Freiheit durch Sicherheit? Eine gesellschaftliche Skizze zur Veränderung der Bedeutung von Sicherheit im 21. Jahrhundert (German Edition)
- State Building and National Identity Reconstruction in the Horn of Africa
Additional info for After the Comprehensive Peace Agreement in Sudan (Eastern Africa Series)
Categories: War Peace